Hey there! :) So we went to Grace's house for the 'official' passing of Os! :) I felt really happy for them although 'O's ended like a week ago for me. Despite how tired i am, i'm still gonna talk about what we did haha. Enjoy looking through the pictures! :) Sorry some of them are quite blur, my camera's like that :/ Didn't post that many here cause it's really tedious and they'll be up on fb anyway! :)
KAY WE HAD LOADS OF FUN :) Met them at the bus stop outside of school (supposed to be the bus stop opp sch lol), where i met Rachella first. And then came everyone else who had just ended their paper. Finally Luk Ching came and we took a bus to Grace's house! :) I could feel their joy omg. Right, we started off by gossiping about certain stuff haha. Then we played taboo and my team won yay!! :) Next we played another game (initiated by Danielle), where you're supposed to imitate someone (classmate/teacher) and everyone else is supposed to guess who that 'someone' is. HAHA IT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS! Yeah then some of them went to change and we went to the playground! :)
Sitting on the swing!
KAY WE HAD LOADS OF FUN :) Met them at the bus stop outside of school (supposed to be the bus stop opp sch lol), where i met Rachella first. And then came everyone else who had just ended their paper. Finally Luk Ching came and we took a bus to Grace's house! :) I could feel their joy omg. Right, we started off by gossiping about certain stuff haha. Then we played taboo and my team won yay!! :) Next we played another game (initiated by Danielle), where you're supposed to imitate someone (classmate/teacher) and everyone else is supposed to guess who that 'someone' is. HAHA IT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS! Yeah then some of them went to change and we went to the playground! :)
Sitting on the swing!
CHING
NIC
Yeap this is the playground that was newly opened. This is me after doing a flip. I look quite retarded here haha but wdv.
Danielle!
ACTING LIKE 5-YEAR OLDS OMGG
Went down this slide, i think almost all of us screamed while sliding down haha, cause it was so fast! Kinda caught us off guard lol.
Climbing this is scarier than it looks
We just squeezed into this thing haha
RUO HAN AND LUK CHING LOOK SO CUTE :)
Hehe one more?
Took shelter here cause it started to rain! Aww this is quite a good picture too bad Divya isn't in it :/
THE PEOPLE IN SCHOOL ATTIRE (HAHA NOTT)
Back at her house! Felt so sticky and gross omg.
Here was when we started taking group shots using the self-timer!
FOOD!! I WAS SO HUNGRY OH GOSH, THE FOOD TASTED GREAT :) Oh and we listened to Taylor Swift songs while eating! Yeap, Danielle and Divya left after this!
Then Nic started to play the guiar. Soon after, she, Tanny and Luk Ching started playing the piano haha, the rest of us aren't pianists! Ruo Han, Rachella, Grace and I started playing taidi, wts Grace kept on winning! I was upset cause i wasn't used to losing at taidi hahaha. Then we played stress!! SO PRIMARY SCHOOL OMG, I MISSED IT. Grace didn't play though! Ruo Han claimed that she sucks at it but she ended up winning both Rachella and I LOL.
Then Nic started to play the guiar. Soon after, she, Tanny and Luk Ching started playing the piano haha, the rest of us aren't pianists! Ruo Han, Rachella, Grace and I started playing taidi, wts Grace kept on winning! I was upset cause i wasn't used to losing at taidi hahaha. Then we played stress!! SO PRIMARY SCHOOL OMG, I MISSED IT. Grace didn't play though! Ruo Han claimed that she sucks at it but she ended up winning both Rachella and I LOL.
THEN WE WENT TO PLAY WITH SPARKLERS! :)
Sorry that's all i have of us playing sparklers, the rest is in Grace's camera! :) THEY'RE REALLY COOL! (kay quite haha)
Packed up and went back in to take a group shot :)
INSTAX :)

I have one more of Nic and I but i look disgusting in it so i've decided to leave it out of this post haha.
Yeap then Grace walked us out and told us how to get to the MRT Station. Nic and I took 165 straight back to school while the rest stopped at Holland V mrt! OKAY THAT'S IT. I'M SO TIRED, BUT I HAD FUN TODAY! :) Happy end of 'O's everyone!!
Kay time to talk about something that caused me to be really upset, JENNEL GOT ELIMINATED FROM THE X FACTOR!! :( How's that possible omgg. I can't freaking get over it, she was one of the best! I honestly blame Demi for what happened, Jennel's so much better than what she made her to be! She looked better as well :( Well, i think she'll still have good music career ahead of her! CAUSE SHE'S AMAZING. I just feel so sorry for Jennel, Paige and CeCe for having such a lousy mentor. Demi thinks she knows what she's doing but she doesn't! Oh and i don't think CeCe should've placed 5th, her performance was quite terrible. Yeah kay whatever, i'll have to get over Jennel's elimination somehow :(
Anyway, i'm going prom shopping with Grace tomorrow!! :) Hope i'll be able to find the perfect prom dress! Also, i'm gonna be meeting up with my primary school friends soon, omg about time! It's much more convenient for us to discuss it through whatsapp, rather than to have 6/7 of us in a conference call, which was what we used to do (can you believe it??). Thank God for the advancements in technology haha. Yeap, really looking forward to seeing them again! Kay i'm gonna end off now, it's one plus ohmygosh. BYEE! :)
-Sophia



























No comments:
Post a Comment