HI THERE. So i went out with Nic yesterday to buy RED! :) I'm so happy that i finally got to buy it oh gosh, sick of hearing all the low quality, pitched versions on YouTube. Plus, i get to find out the actual lyrics to the song! (cause those uploaded onto YouTube aren't entirely accurate) YEAP OKAY SO HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS. It's sooo obvious which ones were taken with my camera and which ones were taken with Nic's :/ I need to get myself a DSLR.
Met her at HMV! She got the CD earlier from Popular but she waited for me to get mine before opening it! :) I was late lol, by like 30 mins cause the bus was slow!!
YAY
We were surprised that they turned out quite well, was expecting to not be able to see the CDs hahah
F21 AT 313. We were quite disappointed, everything looked pretty much the same :/
got to stop making the same faces hahahah
Advertising for Sephora. The music they played was super loud and all these girls with pink wigs were all dancing and stuff, so cool!
HAVEN'T EATEN THIS IN FOREVER, I LOVE IT!
Basically after getting the CD we were just walking around and stuff, we went to the flea and some other shops. It was quite disappointing how we couldn't really find anything we liked. Hahah i was broke after i bought the CD and this dress that costs $29.90! Oh we had lunch at about 1 plus, at ion! The whole time we were talking about lots of random, embarrassing and rather personal stuff hahah. She told me more about her primary school life! GOSH I MISS RGPS. Yeap we got seriously bored cause everything just seemed so boring. I think our expectations were too high lol. But it was still an awesome day cause we got to talk and take pictures! :) Yeah after awhile we just went to sit at some bench cause we were tired and we didn't know where else to go! That was when i thought of going to eat the dessert thingy- snow ice! :) Yeap, left at about 5pm cause i had Chinese tuition at 6pm!
Tuition ended at 7.30pm and my mom told me that we were gonna watch Skyfall at 9.30pm! It kinda surprised me cause we don't usually watch movies so late at night hahah. Anyway, it was a GREAT MOVIE! I really liked it!! The action scenes were super cool and the whole show was so full of suspense and excitement! Lol and some parts were really funny! Can you believe it's the first James Bond movie i ever watched? :P There are 23 installments wts!! I feel like watching the rest now hahah, okay i'll do so after Os are OFFICIALLY OVER. I got home at 12 plus omgg.
Okay i can't believe it's only 4 days till the end of Os, hahah but i feel like it's ended alr. It's like we've been studying for Os for SO LONG and all of a sudden there are barely anymore papers to study for! It feels kinda weird. I was telling Nic that i don't really feel anything, i don't feel like i've just taken a major exam! I think it's cause the O Level period passed so quickly! Well i should be happy about that i not think so much i guess. Can't wait to do loads of fun stuff after Os, i have a rough idea of what i wanna do alr! :) Oh idk if i've mentioned this alr, but i'm going to ITALY on the 30th of November! :) We're going to Paris for a few days too, aww man but i don't really like Paris, i'm excited to go to the theme parks there though! YEAP REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT. I'll be back on the 17th of December :) Right now i need to focus on the remaining papers, although they don't seem as important as the rest! Okay gonna end off now, i have bio and chem tuition later!
-Sophia




















No comments:
Post a Comment