Thursday, November 8, 2012

FREEDOM AT LAST

Photobucket

HI OMG Os ARE FINALLY OVER!!! Can't believe it ohmygoodness. I feel like i should be studying, or like, memorising something!! AMAZING FEELING OH GOSH. I feel quite proud of myself although i'm not entirely satisfied with what i did. Mcq today was not bad btw!! :)

Kay sorry no photos cause we didn't go to Island or whatsoever. GRACE AND RACHELLA CAME OVER :)) It was fun! :) We watched Katy Perry's Part Of Me, played audi and stuff!! OMG THEY CREATED TWITTER FOR ME, FINALLY I HAVE TWITTER. Erm but if i'll use it hahah. Lol as usual we kept laughing over the lamest things! Rachella left at about 1.15pm cause she had an interview! After that Grace was contemplating whether or not to go swimming. She really wanted to go but it looked like it was gonna rain hahah, well she went anyway! I didn't swim so i just went to the pool in my uniform. Lol like 5 mins after we were there it started to rain!! SO WE HAD TO GO BACK SO STUPID OMGG. Yeah most ridiculous "SWIM" ever. Lol and i wanted to just step into the shallow part of the pool but i slipped and fell! AND I GOT ALL WET!! We laughed sooo hard! Omg but i got my phone wet too, thank goodness it still works! Yeap, so after we were done showering i started watching my hk drama hahahah. I tried explaining the plot to Grace but it wasn't as easy as i thought it would be lol. Hehe she left at about 6 plus, i had to go for some briefing about my tour to Italy! :) I went with Mummy and Sylvie oh gosh we were super late :/ After that we had dinner at Long John Silver's at 313!

YEAP THAT'S IT. I kinda wanna say a bit more but Pearl and Sotong are rushing me to play audi!! AFTER THAT I STILL HAVE TO WATCH TAPE I HAVE SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON. I feel so carefree omgg. Right gonna go now then, cherish this time after Os everyone, BYEE! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment