Wednesday, April 11, 2012

16 days to MYE!!

ANOTHER SHORT VIDEO I TOOK AT KATIE'S HOUSE! :) It was after cny celebrationg. We were playing truth or dare on the iphone lol.

HELLO! SO IT'S WEDNESDAY! Felt super weird to go home sooo early today. Day was pretty good cause we had PE which we played FRISBEE as usual, felt more awake after that lol. IT WAS FUNN :) Afterwards we had English, haha had to present our NE skit, i'm so sorry i was playing with my toy gun which caused Mrs Raj to call up our group! HAHA. I think we did pretty well though, got a little messy but it's not bad considering we only started discussing yesterday! :) Anyway i did some catching up on Bio today, as in during lesson i understood what was going on!! SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS LESSONS. And yeah so today i brought home my textbook (which i should've done a long time ago) and started clarifying stuff! :) I still feel kinda unsure, but nvm we'll go through it again in tuition so..YAY. BTW YOU KNOW OUR BIO TEXTBOOK? IT'S WRITTEN BY MY TUITION TEACHER!! OMG I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! No wonder he's so good and his lessons costs like a bomb! SO PROUD HAHA. OMG DURING AMATH I LAUGHED LIKE CRAZY. Stupid staring game hahaha, couldn't focus on my work! YEAH THAT'S ABOUT IT. Shall go then, why do i feel like nothing's going on tomorrow?? Like no tests and wdv. I guess that's a good thing. :) KAY BYE!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment