HEY EVERYONE :D Today ended so early! Felt amazing i had soo much time to study when i got home! Did like 4 chapters of Bio, YAY :) Okay idk if that's supposed to be a lot lol, felt like it haha though i still have MANY CHAPTERS TO GO. Planned it all out though! ONLY 11 DAYS TO MID YEARS!! Lol Mrs Tan called me out to talk to me about taking combined again, so annoying. I just told her that i don't intend to drop. Seriously the only reason why my overall was 50 plus is cause she combined it with last year's results. She didn't even mention the fact that i was improving! Which i know i am and i know i can keep it up. She also said i should get at least B4 for mid years, if not it shows that i'm not coping. Got me so frustrated i'm not as weak as she thinks really, i just said "I think i'll do fine". Which i really believe.
Alright now I have to finish homework, hehe there isn't a lot thankfully. Sucks how today we only had lessons for 4 subjects, but tomorrow there's 6 subjects! Preparing myself for it mentally, haha. Gosh i've been thinking a lot about CLOTHES lately, haha yeah exams too but all of a sudden i keep thinking of clothes. I guess it's okay since i'm not gonna go shopping again anytime soon. HEHE. Right not much left to say, hope school tmr won't be too draggy!! BYE :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment