FUNNY HOW I KEEP TELLING MYSELF EVERYDAY TO REVISE BUT I STILL FOUND TIME TO EDIT THIS PHOTO. Anyway i feel all over the place right now, was supposed to study SS, EMATH, AND CHEM. Sadly i couldn't help but go back to BIO! There's just so much to remember. And SS is killing me, at the rate i'm going i'll NEVER finish studying. So i'll have to speed up! AHH FEELING THE STRESS!
Can barely recall what happened during school today, idk why. Btw i was so annoyed because i took a nap and wanted to wake up at 4.25pm (time i told my brother to wake me) and instead i woke up at 5.50pm!! STUDIED ALL THE WAY BECAUSE I GOT SO FRANTIC. Okay i shall go now then, idk if i'm going to sleep but i'm not gonna carry on studying, i'm sick of it (for the day), will continue chiong-ing tomorrow. CYA THEN :D
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment