Sunday, April 1, 2012

LAUGH BOOK

SO MY AUNTY HAS TWITTER RIGHT? She followed laugh book, the thing is some of them are really funny so i took them down!

Laugh Book tweets:

FACEBOOK: Wasting lives $ causing drama since 2004

SHARING IS CARING! Unless you have STD.

The awkward moment when you think a customer is a salesperson.

I don't know which face to talk to, since you have two.

No one has hair like people on the shampoo commercials.

Saving a photo as 'asdfthyujk' because you're too lazy to write a proper title.

I totally take back those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

Oh you have so much homework to do? Why not post about it on Facebook? That'll make you finish it sooner.

The first time I had a Mcflurry, I thought the spoon was a straw too.

Oh, you hate drama? Please continue to dramatically complain about it.

That awkward moment when you tickle someone and they're not even ticklish.

Dear Hair, I'll stop burning you, drowning you, and pulling you if you automatically look gorgeous everyday. Sincerely, fed up girls.

What if Oxygen makes our voice really deep...And Helium just brings it back to normal?

I wish Google sat next to me during tests.

Before I eat chips I have to look in the bag for the perfect one.

HAVE.TO.SLEEP. BYEEE!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment