HEY EVERYONE :D I'm so happy today! Okay not really, i'm basically just feeling excited for TOMORROW :) Celebrating Katie's bday yay! But before that i'm going out with my family, it's Good Friday after all. Actually it's already Good Friday lol, yes i am aware of how late it is. The thing is that i slept for a really long time just now, when my maid woke me up for dinner i thought it was time for school!! HAHA. Okay so i'm gonna watch Mirror Mirror with my family tomorrow, then head to Katie's house to celebrate her bday :) OMG EXCITED MUCH, I LOVE THE CARD I MADE FOR HER WOOHOO. Btw i'm obsessed with the song Eye Open by Taylor Swift, okay pretty much everyone is, but i REALLY love it! :) Lol guess what i haven't made my dad a bday card, his birthday was yesterday! I'LL MAKE IT NOW :) Printed pictures alr but just lazy to actually START ON THE CARD ITSELF. Yeah, alright shan't talk so much, must get sleep cause our movie's at 11 plus in the morning, don't wanna miss it! BYE THEN :D
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment