Monday, April 30, 2012

La la- The Cab + Day two of MYES


WHY IS THIS SONG SO NICE. Haha Nic just introduced it to me today after school. IT'S SUCH A SWEET SONG, ADDICTIVE TOO LOL. Haha I thank Regine for introducing vidtomp3 to me, if not i wouldn't have been able to download so many songs! Anyway another song i seriously love right now is PAYPHONE BY MAROON 5 :) Go listen!

OKAY SO TODAY WAS CHINESE, PAPER ONE AND TWO. Paper 1 was not bad :) I actually thought it went quite well, haha good thing I was reading HAO ZUO WEN last night! Paper 2 was TERRIBLEEE. SO HARD WTS, I DIDN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE PASSAGES. Didn't know how to read so many words too, lol before I started I was still thinking of getting like 40 plus out of 70? Now all i want is a pass! Yeah okay, thank goodness everyone agreed that it was hard, if not i would feel super FAIL. Okay i'm sooo happy that I came home so early! :D I'M THE EARLIEST TODAY! (among my siblings haha) Since i have so much time to study for Chem and Amath i think i'm gonna take a nap! :D I was like falling asleep during the paper lol, i was thinking maybe that's why i didn't understand a thing haha, guess not. OKAY SHALL GO THEN :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment