STUDIED TILL NOW!! Okay i'm satisfied with my progression :) I seriously hope i can finish notes+memorise everything by tomorrow!! Took photos of my notes so that i can look at them while waiting for the bus or something! YEAH. Don't worry i edited this photo AFTER i was done packing and stuff. Editing is quite noobish, i was just experimenting haha!
CLOSE TO 12. MYES IN 2 DAYS!! Okay i napped this afternoon so once again i'm not in a hurry to sleep. Also that explains why i could study till so late! Idk if this is counted as very late, some people stay up way later lol.
ALRIGHT, JUST TO DE STRESS A LITTLE, FOUND THESE ON TWITTER:
'Asking your parents AFTER you've already made plans', 'Vegetarians, if you love animals so much, why do you eat all of their food?', 'It's impossible to say "I wasn't talking to you" politely.' FINALLY AN ENCOURAGING TWEET I SAW: Don't cry over the past, it's gone. Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful. HEHE GOODNIGHT THEN! :)
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment