LAUGH BOOK TWEETS PART 2?:
Dear Dentist, I would appreciate it if you didn't ask me questions. Sincerely, your hand is in my mouth.
Dear Brain, please start being able to tell the difference between hungry and bored. Sincerely, I'm getting fat!
That awkward moment when you are actually pulling a push door.
"I'm not like most girls." -Most girls
How to find the name of a song: Type all the words you heard into Google and hope for the best
Without that little voice in your head...you wouldn't be able to read this.
"You look cute today" "Was I ugly yesterday!?"
Finishing a good movie and then having to face the reality of your boring life.
Who else hates the sound of their own voice on video?
You thought the pictures was ugly, but you uploaded it anyway? Oh, that makes perfect sense.
That awkward moment when you sing the wrong part of a song with confidence.
10 reasons why i'm lazy - 1.
Internet always seems to get way more interesting when you have work to do.
AREN'T THEY FUNNY HAHA, okay some are not meant to be funny but more of like "OMG THAT'S SO TRUE". Yeah haha, especially the one about being hungry and being bored omg i totally i understand. Cya then the last one applies to me right now LOL. HAHA BYE :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment