RACHELLA'S COVER OF SAFE AND SOUND!! :D SO AWESOMEE! Love listening to it haha.
HEY GUYS. I'm feeling really alive right now! Clearly cause i took a nap lol. OMG IT'S LIKE 17 DAYS TO MID YEARS, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST TIME IS PASSING. Unbelievable it's been 4 months into the year! I confess i haven't started studying, okayokay I WILL START VERY SOON. We had emath test, it went awesome!! Haha i finished it super early and had time to kinda "redo" the paper. Sucky things was that i came home at 4 plus today! There was a horrible jam otw home, thanks to the rain! Took me like 20 mins to get home lol it should've taken less than 10 minutes. Anyway guess what my older cousin told me, he bought tickets for us to go watch Lady Gaga!! BUT IT'S ON 29TH OF MAY while Chinese O levels start on the 28th of May?! SO SADD :( Alright gonna go now. Oh btw i have to say I'M OBESSED WITH THE SONG COME ON OVER BY CHRISTINA AGUILERA! It's the first song i think of every time i wanna start listening to music. OKAY CYA THEN :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment