So yes as my title reads, HILLSONG CAME TO OUR SCHOOL TODAY!! I didn't believe it at first! I was like "CAN'T BE HILLSONG LAH" But turned out Darlene Zschech really appeared i seriously couldn't believe it. She is amazing! Best worship in St Margs ever! I could only imagine myself seeing Hillsong at their concert, really didn't think they would show up at our school. Too bad not everyone's Christian :( So i kinda felt bad for those people. Anyway there was bio test today, Inheritance+Molecular Genetics, i'm so happy about it! Felt extremely confident about my answers, most of them haha. Oh and we also got back emath test, 32/40! :) It's one step higher for me :) Though it's actually not very high compared to other people. Well at least i got higher than average which is like 31.somethingg haha.
Okay so i had to rush off for tuition which started at 3.30 while at like 2.20 we were still in the hall! LOL. Rushed like mad, ended up being early haha. I'm really tired now. OMG I AM ACHING ALL OVER AFTER YESTERDAY'S NAPFA!! NO ONE else is aching except for Grace and I hahahah, i really don't understand why. My body has never ached this much before, just realised that while coming home from tuition, it's like seriously everywhere! ANNOYING. Okay tomorrow's Saturday, i have EXTRA chinese tuition (private) cause idk my mom just arranged it. Kay bye then :) IT'S BEEN A GOOD DAY!! :D
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment