TODAY AT SCHOOL! :)
HEY WOAH IT'S THURSDAY. Today didn't pass very quickly though. BUT TOMORROW'S FRIDAY AND THAT'S GREAT :D Guess what? Today is Sylvie's SYF!! I felt so anxious for her! So they're done performing, don't know what Mr Ong said about their performance, just hope it's good the results should be released soon! I have a bad feeling they will get Silver, but i guess it's not that bad, i mean we've been getting Silver for like 2 SYF's in a row already. GOLD WOULD BE BEST OF COURSE! Yeah :) Anyway Nic, Sheryl and I were harmonising (actually them, not me) to COME ON OVER, haha still love that song btw! So nice it's like Sheryl sings the high part, Nic sings the low part and I sing the normal pitch haha. OH WHATEVER, SHALL GO THEN :) I feel like sleeping ONCE AGAIN, but i'm NOT GOING TO, DEFINITELY WON'T. Okay i'm worried for my sister right now haha, she's home telling me all about her SYF. Alright cya then :)
-Sophia


No comments:
Post a Comment