Friday, April 27, 2012

DAY ONE OF MYES


EPIC FACEBOOK COMBACKS: (credits to 9GAG)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

KINDA FUNNY HEHE.

Photobucket
MY GEOG TEST THAT I GOT BACK YESTERDAY :D So proud, (highest in class is 13.5!) wanted to post yesterday after studying but decided to go straight to sleep! Didn't regret it haha. Btw this was the test that Divya helped me with :) 

HEY EVERYONE I'M SO HAPPY THAT I SURVIVED THE FIRST DAY OF MYES :) Chapter 4 came out! Which is like the chapter i'm best at haha, so surprised that they asked the same stuff as last year! For my Enlighs compo i wrote about having to share a room with my sister lol, rather TRUE STORY. 3 papers a day is really stressful gosh, better study not even though i'm really tired and i totally feel like sleeping! AHH NO CHOICE. Okay btw amath tuition was kinda funny today! IT'S CHINESE ON MONDAY okay i think i will be ready since i have TWO Chinese tuition at the moment! Day i'm dreading the MOST would be Wednesday seriously. Taking Amath Paper 2 and both Chem papers, I'M HORRIBLE AT CHEM!! Gosh so annoying. Okay i'll study for Amath now, looking forward to waking up later tomorrow. Afterwards I have Chinese tuition then there's a wedding dinner we're gonna attend lol. So must study as much as I can before that!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment