Monday, April 23, 2012

I don't want to grow up.

Photobucket

Well for 16 year olds, i would say we're quite grown up alr, yet not as grown up as we think

OKAY HI, BLOGGING AT ABOUT 11:11! We got back our bio mcq test today, i didn't do as well as i hoped (and expected), 25/30, rather solid score but i was thinking maybe 28?? I guess that just means i need to work harder! Haha i was so sad cause i didn't qualify for a sticker :( Stayed back for BIO REMEDIAL, yes i'm still bitter about the fact that Mrs Tan chose me for remedial. OMG. Anyway thank goodness Grace reminded me that i had remedial if not i would've totally just gone home! LOL. We did EXCRETION, idk why she chose that topic. Afterwards she was about to do Nervous System, but it was getting quite late so i just told her i needed to leave lol. Came home, watched tape and started studying again.

I DID SS AND BIO. Didn't revise a lot sad to say, but it felt productive!! :) And i did Emath paper too, so that's why it felt productive but not productive enough. I REALLY NEED MORE TIME :( Mid years in like 4 days? And I still have so much to study for SS, i have a feeling that even if i study super hard for it i'll still end up failing or smth! OKAY I NEED TO STOP STRESSING. I just can't believe how fast time is passing, this is madness! WILL GO AND SLEEP SOON. Goodnight then! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment