Friday, June 1, 2012

1st Of June + GaGa


HERE ARE THE PICTURES I TOOK LAST NIGHT! :) Sorry i know i'm a HORRIBLE photographer, most of the photos are took were seriously blur haha.

Photobucket
Min wanted to buy shirt but the queue was insane LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket
WE WERE FAR AWAY YET NEAR! Better than the place i sat at for JB's concert lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
KEEPING US IN ANTICIPATION

Photobucket
This was when she first came out, couldn't even see her face haha. That way anyone could've posed as her!

Photobucket
SINGING BORN THIS WAY

Photobucket
expected all her outfits to be weird haha

Photobucket

Photobucket
BAD ROMANCE, CROWD WENT CRAZY AT THIS POINT

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She kept yelling, "PUT YOUR PAWS UP!!"

Photobucket

Photobucket
HER KEYBOARD IS ON A MOTORCYCLE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
WAVING, sorry for the hand in front hahah i suck at taking photos!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
GUITARIST, HE'S REALLY GOOD!

Photobucket
I think it's supposed to be her MEAT DRESS, but doubt it's the actual one she wore before

Photobucket

Photobucket
PAPARAZZI

Photobucket

Photobucket
ENCORE, she sang Edge of Glory and Marry The Night, felt like screaming at the stupid people who left before that!

Photobucket

Photobucket

SO THAT WAS IT! :) They're more photos but they're all BLUR lol. Okay so we only went in at about 7.50pm when it was SUPPOSED to start at 7.30pm. THEY ALWAYS MAKE YOU WAIT. And even though Howie Ko ko only reached at 8.20pm after his work, HE STILL HAD TO WAIT. It started at about 8.30pm HAHA. But it was worth it! I think i understand Lady GaGa better as an artiste, though i know she's satanic and stuff, some of her songs are quite creepy lol. I CONFESS, I DIDN'T KNOW SOME OF THE SONGS SHE SANG HEHE. Right, it was a good experience! :) Reminded me SO MUCH of the previous concerts i went to, gosh SO FUN.

SCHOOL WAS ALRIGHT, DAMN HAPPY THAT WE COULD GO HOME AT 12.45PM TODAY :) Except English was 2 hours long i thought i was gonna die or smth, kay kidding. AND YAY NIC KATIE AND I ARE GOING OUT TOMORROW! :) Like finally, haven't been out shopping with them and stuff in forever. And on SUNDAY, Sotong Pearl and I are gonna eat that LAO BAN beancurd thingy (i keep seeing people post pictures of it on Instagram!) The whole world loves it omg, can't wait to try! :) And then we're gonna go to my house or smth..idk it's just a rough plan hahah, we were JUST discussing about it. 

ANYWAY, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S JUNE?! TIME FLIES! I know i tend to say that the first of every month lol. Gosh but it's so true! We have really little time to prepare for Os :( Determined to do well idc, i hope i can achieve good results for ONCE!! RIGHT SHALL GO THEN. I'll do some homeowrk :) Cyaa!
-Sophia 

No comments:

Post a Comment