I DIDN'T KNOW THIS. Haha it might not be entirely true.
HEY! School today was alright, passed rather quickly. Lol i was so worried about oral, though it was like a 1% chance that i would take it! But i'm gonna take it tomorrow morning, at about 8.15pm. Lit girls are free cause Ms Noraini's not around :) YAY DON'T HAVE TO STAY BACK AFTERWARDS. So i had practical after school today, for combined science girls. Omg like 10 people in our class are dropping, some not confirmed though. Anyway it was quite fun yet i was pretty lost because i couldn't rmb how to do lots of stuff. No choice but to revise all the practical skills then!
OH AND my mom's bringing me out to cut my hair after school, I CAN'T WAIT!! The last time i cut my hair was in December omg. I won't be a major haircut lol, but at least my fringe won't be so annoying. Gosh i hate my fringe right now. And i want to SHOP too, because idk what to wear for Grace's birthday crap. ONE CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH CLOTHES :) HEHE SO EXCITED FOR THURSDAY. OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO HK TOO! So the trip's gonna be from the 13th-18th of June. I know i just went to hong kong but i seriously don't mind going there again. Lol looking forward to shopping once again. It's summer over there, PRAY THAT THE WEATHER WON'T BE TOO SUCKY. It'll still be cooler than Singapore though, haha better than nothing. Alright shall go now then, seriously can't wait to cut my hair tmr :) And looking forward to loads of other stuff, bye then!
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment