Friday, June 8, 2012

Celebrating Grace's 16th birthday!

SO GRACE CELEBRATED HER BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY :) We went to some hotel for a buffet lunch then to her house to play some games and cut cake, IT WAS SO FUN :D

Photobucket
Her mom picked us up RIGHT AFTER school. I was so excited!! Sheryl and I sat behind yay :)

Went to change first thing we got there. Grace CHIA wore Grace LOW's clothes, her mom brought them for her! Lol i freaked out when Grace texted me to say that she forgot to bring clothes, so i brought my sister's shorts plus my shirt for her, but she didn't wear them haha.

Photobucket
CREDITS TO GRACE'S MOM, we were just left to be on our own after this! 

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
MIN LI'S DESERT PLATE. Looks so nice and colourful gosh, mine looked super crappy.

Photobucket

Photobucket
MY HAIR IS SO MUCH SHORTER! Though i'm sure many people think it looks the same.

Photobucket
SHARED PRESENT WITH GRACE :) I bought them all hahah, got her two pairs of earrings and a pack of pens! COST ME A BOMB OH GOSH.

Photobucket
Min Li's present to Grace and her 'PIZZA' CARD.

Photobucket
Guess what Nic got her a pencil case too!! Sorry your eyes look weird Grace :(

Photobucket
Sheryl's present is that white pin on her head :)

Photobucket
ALL THE PRESENTS :) I LOVE MY CARD! But i was kinda unsatisfied with it because i still had way more to say :(
Photobucket

Photobucket
USING MY COLOURED FILM :) I LOVE IT LOADS.

Photobucket
GraceS and I

Photobucket
Grace should take off her specs more often!!

Photobucket
WE SANG HER ISN'T SHE LOVELY! :) We practiced it sneakily while Grace and Min Li went to get desert hahah. When we actually sang for her i was like 'WAIT I HAVE STAGE FRIGHT', haha idk why i was nervous! We changed the lyrics a little bit so yeah unfortunately we forgot some of them hahah. But it was fun :)

Buffet ended at 2.30pm. But we stayed there till like 3.45pm woah. Cause you can still stay there and eat but can't get anymore food. Yeah the time was spent on opening presents, taking instaxes and our little performance! :) THE VIDEO OF IT IS IN NIC'S PHONE. I can't wait to see, and hear it clearly hahah. So her mom took us to their house! :) Unfortunately Grace couldn't go :(
Photobucket
HER FAMILY DID THE DECORATIONS

Photobucket
PLAYED TABOO AND PICTIONARY :) Didn't manage to finish Pictionary I THINK. For taboo it was Sher and I VS Grace Min Li and Nic. We lost by 3 points!! OH WELL, but i think it's pretty good considering they had 3 people and we had 2 hehe.

Photobucket
CAKE-CUTTING :) THE CAKE TASTED GREAT!

Photobucket

Photobucket
YAY PURPLEE

Photobucket
USING THE FAN TO CREATE SOME EFFECT. I like this photo! :) Sheryl left after this though :( Her dad was waiting for quite awhile!

Photobucket
Took pictures on this swing thingy, we hanged balloons on it, SO PRETTY :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
AFTER I USED ALL 10. Omg so nice i'm definitely gonna buy more :)

Photobucket
All the instax! Except those which belonged to Grace.

Photobucket
SORRY IT'S SO BLUR :( Anyway i think this is really nice :)

Photobucket
USING THE FISH EYE LENS ON MY CAMERA, not my instax

Photobucket
MESSINESS

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
SO THE THREE OF US LEFT AT LIKE 7 PLUS :) Was exhausted cause i slept at like 2 the previous night WOW. Then Grace walked us out :)

NIC AND I WHILE WAITING FOR THE BUS.So we had to take 165 back to school sigh.
Photobucket

Photobucket

HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOURSELF GRACE!! Well i sure did :) Gosh i have to be less occupied with going out and stuff. Haha i'm so tired right now.

IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!! :) YAY SO HAPPY. Finally we have come to the OFFICIAL start of our holidays! Sadly a lot of it will be spent studying :(  Hehe can't wait to go to Hong Kong, when i'm there i'm just gonna HAVE FUN and not worry about school stuff! :) YEAP. Okay so during geog it was really funny how MIN LI, REGINE, KATIE AND I were passing notes THE WHOLE TIME. I never received so many notes in two periods before omgg. That's cause geog was freaking boring, i didn't pay attention AT ALL. They were just going through skills which we already know, cause we've already finished to syllabus lol. HAHA i'm sure they do that all the time during other lessons! YAY I COULD GO HOME AT 11.45PM CAUSE THERE WASN'T LIT :) While those we had pure had to stay till 12.45 hehe. So i'm not looking forward to tuition later. I think i shall take a nap first because i'm sooo tired. YEAP OKAY, CYA THEN :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment