HELLO. YES I'M FINALLY BLOGGING ABOUT DAY 3!! There are REALLY few photos here (compared to the last two posts) so yeah i'll put more up if i happen to discover any haha. Though it think that this should be about it. OH WELL. It's cause we were shopping the entire day so there wasn't much to take, unlike when we went to Ocean Park and Disneyland. OKAY SO ENJOY, IT'S GONNA BE REALLY SHORT.
Min and I in our dresses! Bought that blue dress on Day 1 yeap.
Then we headed out to meet our relatives living in HK, yeah the sames one as last year :)

It might not look that great here because i realised i kinda suck at taking photos (though i may randomly boast about how good i am sometimes), okay but the char siew TASTES AWESOMEE. Haha i know i'm saying that for the nth time, can't help it.
came to this exact restaurant to eat last year, their dim sum is so good!
yeah this one is grainy because it was taken with Min's iphone, the front camera sucks
AWW MAN I FREAKING LOVE THIS. Idk what it's called in English, but in canto it's called smth like "dan lai".
Then we took the MTR to Causeway Bay! It's a crowded place, SOOO HONG KONG OMG. (lol it IS in hong kong)
Spent quite some time in some building where there was NOTHING TO DO and nothing to shop! DEVASTATION :( So Min and I were complaining about how we wanted to go to F21 first haha.
FINALLY COULD GO TO F21
SPENT FOREVER IN HERE. Omg initially i told them like 4-4.5pm, WTH WAS I THINKING. We were there till like 5.30pm?! DON'T JUDGE US KAY IT WAS HUGE. Haha we met up after we were done with each level then went up to the next one together, if not we would've definitely lost each other!
Then we took these! The sky's actually not as dark as it seems. It's just my instax that made it look that way?
Unfortunately for my siblings they had to wait at STARBUCKS while all of us were busy shopping. Lol i pity them, they are forever being ditched at Starbucks. (and it's for like hours) I rmb the times when WE were ditched there too! Okay i REALLY can't remember the order of events. But i know we had dinner at this place by the street, i didn't think their food was that good but satisfactory i guess!

And i think we were at THIS PLACE before dinner. There were many shops in there, it's just that Min and I weren't really interested in the stuff they sell. Haha okay i was quite interested in some of them but it wasn't Min's 'style' AT ALL. We just kept walking around. I also saw this dress that i really liked, it's just that it's quite ex and i wasn't that fond of the colour, so i didn't buy it. But i really should have, cause i thought those kind of dresses are quite common and i would find them in sg (hopefully in lilac instead of minty green?), but guess what i haven't seen one anywhere CLOSE to it. AWW MAN. Anyway this photo is of Min trying to pretend that she has short hair, but failing miserably hahah.
And finally we headed back to our HOTEL. Okay i know it's a short post, i'm sure it could've been longer AHH it's cause i forgot most of the things which happened on that day! I'll update this post if i suddenly recall smth. This is why i hate blogging about smth LONG AFTER the event has passed. It just wouldn't feel complete :( OH WELL THERE'S NTH I CAN DO NOW. Look out for DAY 4, the day that we went to OCEAN PARK! :)
DIDN'T I SAY I WOULD POST A SECOND TIME TODAY? YAY I DID! :) Alright so i don't have anything up in the morning therefore i am going to bed LATE tonight. Oh and i also took a nap (I MUST STOP NAPPING SO OFTEN!!), so i'm quite awake. I am not looking forward to finishing up all my homework and stuff this weekend. Alright gonna end this post now, CYA THEN :)
-Sophia



















No comments:
Post a Comment