Friday, June 15, 2012
Blogging from HK!
Hey! I'm blogging from HK!! :) So it's been a really fun trip. I'm seriousy cherishing the time i have here. Can't believe it's day 3 already! Anyway blogger sucks cause I can't upload photos through mobile! Therefore, since I'm blogging with my iPhone, I can't upload a single photo! :( nvm I'll put up a long post once I get back! Haha thank goodness the hotel has wifi, I would blog like everyday but I've just been too tired to do so! Anyway, WE'RE GOING TO OCEAN PARK TMR!! Can't wait to sit REAL roller coasters unlike Space Mountain in Disneyland which just gives me a headache lol. Oh and we shopped a lot today! :) HAPPNINESS! There are some pictures on Instagram btw, just sayin since I can't upload photos here hehe. Yeap, shall go then. You have no idea how long I took just to type this bit. Haha, cya then! :)
-Sophia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment