HEY THERE IT'S 1 PLUS IN THE MORNING OMGG. Okay so i was out with Pearl, Sotong, Kar Gin, Yuan Ru and Hoi Ting just now. We had dinner at Marche! :) It went great just that i forgot to take a polaroid with the A&F model after that!! :( Pearl and I were planning to go there earlier so we could take that polaroid and then queue ahead of time. But nooo, everyone was late! AS USUAL. I was late but was the earliest, reached at 7? So i queued first. While Pearl was the latest and reached at 7.50pm. And at that time we were still queuing!! THE QUEUE AT MARCHE WAS INSANE REALLY. I felt so sorry for myself. Because i queued for super long! Btw Hoi Ting was second (7.20pm) followed by Kar Gin, Yuan Ru and Sotong (they went tgt) and finally Pearl. YEAP.
Managed to go in about 15 mins from the time Pearl arrived? Pearl and I bought Gong Cha before we went in lol. I got caught for it and had to throw mine away haha, it's okay i guess, since i drank more than half of it and we were gonna eat dinner alr.
SAVOURY CREPE, HAM AND CHEESE! :) I love it so much. Every time i eat at Marche i always get the same thing!
Sotong and Yuan Ru shared this. I had fun stealing some from them, just that i'm really fail at cutting haha.
After we were done eating, decided to use my instax (as well as Kar Gin's) cause the place is soo nice! :)
Had some member of staff help us take two group shots. Then we took turns to help one another take!
Took this one which i think is kinda fail
Then we tried using self-timer on our cameras to take a group shot. Sorry guys but this photo really amuses me! They were watching Hoi Ting place the camera on some shelf, it looked really unstable haha.
After we were finally done with taking photos, we decided to eat dessert! :) Hoi Ting had to leave though, cause it was already 9 plus by then. Okay, wanted to eat at Cold Stone which is eat Orchard Central, but there was a really long queue there. Obviously we didn't want to go through the process of queuing up AGAIN, so we ate at Cold Rock instead! :)
Pearl, Kar Gin and I while the other two went to get ice-cream for everyone.

5 of us shared these two cups of ice-cream. Strawberry cheesecake and Chocolate Mint flavour, i hated the cookie dough lol. It was completely tasteless! Okay so after we were done eating we finally went our 'separate ways'. Yuan Ru and Kar Gin took MRT. Pearl, Sotong and I took bus! Sotong got on 77 which came almost instantly and Pearl and I took 174 :) YEAP, I HAD A GOOD TIME.
So before meeting them i had Chemistry tuition which i THOUGHT was at 3pm but nooo it was supposed to be at 4! Haha but they're quite flexible so i just stayed there from 3-4.30pm doing a paper. Afterwards i immediately rushed for Amath at Serene Centre, lasted till 5.30pm. (it starts at 3.30pm so i just told them i would be late) THEN I RUSHED HOME, AND RUSHED OUT OF THE HOUSE. Who knew i would be the earliest. Okay i should've guessed it because i'm forever the first to arrive. And i was actually LATE! OH GOSHH.
Anyway, i'm sleeping REALLY late these past few days. Which i know is a really bad idea cause school's starting and i have to get used sleeping early and waking up at 6am again! But idk why i just don't feel like sleeping. Well, i'm actually happy that school's starting, because lately i've been feeling quite dead and lifeless, so school should help me feel more rejuvenated! :) And i'm tired of waking up late every morning (LIKE AT 12PM) and feeling like crap for the rest of the day. Yeah so i'm going to sleep now! NO MORE SLEEPING PAST LIKE 2AM. Byee :)
-Sophia











No comments:
Post a Comment