Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Holiday sick

TWEETS WE WERE SHARING DURING OUR TRIP:

If teachers can't teach every subject, why do students have to learn them all?

Nothing moves faster than a girl untagging herself from a picture that makes her look fat.

Beware of unnecessary warnings.

Opening a pizza box: Your eyes instantly scan for the biggest piece

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Oh Mickey, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind. Hey mickey. Hey hey, hey Mickey!..face it you didn't read that, you sang it..

Monsters Inc: 11 years old. That's So Raven:  Been of TV for 6 years. Lizzie McGuire: Ended 9 years ago. Finding Nemo: 9 years old. Feel old?

What do i do when i see someone EXTREMELY GORGEOUS? I stare, I smile and when i get tired i put the mirror down. 

Today is the oldest you have ever been, the the youngest you'll ever be.

Hahah we were reading some of these tweets out loud in the hotel room. I can't rmb which night it was but it so fun and funny! We also watched some old Disney shows like That's So Raven and Lizzie McGuire. Rmb i suddenly watched videso from the Cheetah Girls? Yeah i think that's how we started watching other Disney stuff. Aww man, i'm missing Hong Kong already! :( How i wish we could stay there longer. But i guess it's good enough we were able to go there in the first place. Yeah, now i have to be focused on studying!  

Okay, sorry i can't put up pictures from Hong Kong, still waiting for Min to put up HER pictures. Because pics from the first day are all with her so obviously that's where i intend to start with. (instead of skipping to day 2 or smth haha) Anyway i'm feeling so dead today! GUESS WHAT, I SLEPT AT 2 PLUS AND WOKE UP AT 12.45PM! It's 6pm now and i'm happy to say i got SOME work done. I have the rest of the day to finish up the rest. Going to finish all my homework today idc lol. Have been planning some stuff with some people, and i'm really excited! For example, Nic and I, together with our bio tuition friends are gonna go to the Harry Potter exhibition on Sunday! :) IT'S GONNA BE REALLY COOL. Hehe. Alright shall go now. I'm feeling hungry though i ate a lot of junk in the afternoon already. THIS IS BAD. Haha kay bye then! :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment