HI THERE. As promised, i'm blogging about my hk trip!! :) Ahh but it's been like so many days since we've been back. So i'm sorry i can't rmb some stuff! Alright, i'm starting with DAY ONE. Lol it took me long enough to blog about the FIRST DAY, if i put up a long post about the ENTIRE trip, it'll be super tedious! DISCLAIMER: There are A LOT of pictures of just Min and I in this post. Like seriously.
So we made our way to Changi at about 8am, daddy fetched us. Our flight was at 9.30am i think. Met Yimi, Min and Popo at the airport! :)
From Instagram.
OMG DAN AND YIMI PLEASE STOP SPOILING PHOTOS :(
The flight was 3 and a half hours! I thought it was supposed to be 5 hours but that's to JAPAN not Hong Kong hahaha. I didn't watch a single movie on the flight there so i think that's way it passed quite slowly lol. The flight was also slightly delayed cause of turbulent weather (as they always say), so we reached there only at 1 plus? Yeah, then we split into two cabs and headed to our hotel!
CANDID SHOT. (only Min noticed that i was taking a photo) This was when we first arrived in HK! :) Preparing to go into the cabs.
In our hotel room! Stayed at Royal Pacific. We had two rooms which were linked by this door in the middle. (if you know what i mean) Popo slept with Min and I the first night. Sylvie was supposed to sleep with us but she didn't want to cause we kept talking and were ignoring her? Still blaming her for being so immature. Took me awhile to fall asleep that night cause Popo kept snoring :(
IT WAS RAINING :( Had to borrow umbrellas from the hotel which were large and heavy. I was responsible for holding one umbrella, for like more than half the time.
RAINY DAY. I hate how water keeps dripping from IDK WHERE in Hong Kong. IT'S LIKE DIRTY WATER, so it's really gross. I keep wanting to wash my hair!
FINALLY OUT OF THE RAIN. We were at iSquare, went there like 3 times throughout the trip!
The same restaurant as the one we always go to at TAKA. My brother's favourite place to eat at haha.
MIN AND DAN
SYLVIE AND I
Also posted this on Instagram.
RETARDS CAMWHORING WITH MY PHONE! (while i went to the toilet)
Jump shots. Okay we need to stop being so glamorous
SUPERMODELS
Can't really recall the order of events, but after eating i think we went to this Sports shop. Min and I didn't go in cause we weren't interested in any of the stuff there! Haha, then we hid somewhere, waiting for someone to realise that we went 'missing'. BUT OMG NO ONE NOTICED THAT WE WERE GONE. How saddening. Idk why they spent so long in that Sports shop, NONE of us play sports! Okay my brother's in golf but he's not even that participative. So Min and I were just talking about crap and laughing a lot.
Min said smth like "GIVE ME YOUR BEST POSE". Okay this is definitely not it.
Afterwards we went to this other shop. Way more interesting than that Sports shop LOL. They sell all sorts of stuff there! Bought a new bag to kinda replace my haversack (which i always carry out) and 6 packets of film HAHAHAH. Three packs were the Winnie The Pooh ones. I was so happy :)
Then mummy and Yimi went to Max&Co and the four of us tagged along! BUT WE GOT BORED WAITING FOR THEM AGAIN. So that's when Min used some interesting camera app in her phone to take photos.
THE WHOLE TIME we were complaining about not being able to shop!
Outisde Max&Co
This is one the last pictures we took that day. However we did way more stuff after this. Mummy showed Min and I how to walk to H&M on our own first. Okay i didn't buy much, like two items only haha. While Min bought like 5,6? Then we went to WASH OUR HAIR. Omg i felt so dirty by the end of the day cause of the rain and stuff. As i mentioned, water kept dripping onto us, even after the rain stopped.
Then we went to some dessert shop just by the street. There are branches of this shop in Sg too, it's some place that sells mainly mango stuff haha. Sylvie, Yimi, Min and I were here while i think Dan and Popo went back to the hotel first. I forgot where mummy went lol.


ORDERED THIS. Okay it doesn't look that great cause of the green jelly thing at the bottom, but it actually tastes AWESOME!
carrot cake that tastes fairly alright. But it was kinda spicy!
Afterwards we finally went back to the hotel room! :) FELT WAY CLEANER AFTER A HAIR WASH. But Min didn't wash her hair so she had to wash it in the hotel room and she ended up sleeping with her hair wet! YEAP. SO THAT CONCLUDES THE FIRST DAY AT HONG KONG! :) The next day we went to Disneyland! :) Took lots of pictures and i probably have way more to talk about, OH GOSH. Anyway i feel that my grammar and sentence structure is really weird, especially in this post. Don't you think so?? I feel so uncomfortable reading it! Hahah kay whatever, cya! :)
-Sophia

































No comments:
Post a Comment