HI ALL, SO I'M FINALLY BACK FROM HK!! :) Really excited to talk about my trip. I just wish we brought a laptop there or smth, so i could blog about each day on the day ITSELF. (not sure if you understand) It's gonna be really tough doing up a long post on my trip hahah, i might consider breaking it up. For now, here's a couple of pictures! :) It's not a lot but better than nothing i guess :)
FIRST NIGHT!
On the mrt otw to DISNEYLAND! :)
Lol i tried really hard to keep my balance here
IT'S A SMALL SMALL WORLD :) We really loved this ride!
Day 3 at Lunch with some of our HK relatives!
Hong Kong has the BEST char siew ever, no kidding. This was on day 4 I THINK
Hong Kong has the BEST char siew ever, no kidding. This was on day 4 I THINK
IT RAINED ON THE DAY WE WENT TO OCEAN PARK. (will elaborate)
Watching some show hahah. Only the 5 of us went to Ocean Park!
Just touched down at about 7.30 today. I miss Singapore yet i didn't want my holiday to end :( GOSH IDK. Hong Kong was really great. Disneyland, Ocean Park, Shopping and the delicious food, i'll realy miss all of that! YEAH. Surprisingly i'm not really tired or anything! Lol i'm really behind on school work, i haven't finished my homework and i didn't even study this holiday :( WHY DO WE HAVE SO LITTLE TIME?! As usual i feel like i have a million things to accomplish. OH GOSH. Okay see you guys! :)
-Sophia









No comments:
Post a Comment