Sotong playing O2jam at my house just now, INSANITY. I sent this video to Pearl and she was like "Wtf i think your fingers were having spasm". AGREED. (and sorry i too lazy to video all the way!)
HEY THERE SO TODAY WAS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! I'm glad to say that it went pretty well :) I liked it haha. Was happy to see all our wonderful classmates again, because i didn't see all of them (besides Nic) for that two-week break! YEAHH. Oh and thank you Sheryl for the pretty pair of earrings! She got them from Korea yay. And guess what everyone was telling me how shiny and flashy my wallet was. I've gotten used to it already haha but it's the first day of school so obviously no one else has!
There was chem,bio,chinese and lit today. There was also Emath common test, how sucky. I wasn't looking forward to taking the test AT ALL, but surprisingly it went quite well! :) Did not expect that because i didn't study ONE BIT for it, yet i was able to do most of the questions! Doubt i'll be this lucky the next time, so i'll make sure that there won't be a next time that i'm unprepared for a test, YEAP. So in our time table it says that AFTER common test there's English but THANK GOODNESS THERE WASN'T. Mrs Raj just said GO HOME haha. I WAS OVERJOYED.
Soo Sotong stopped by just now to pass me BAZHANG. (cause her aunty made too many) Okay i confess i didn't know it was called Bazhang until recently. She also tried O2jam on my ipad and it went horribly because it was kinda laggy haha. What's ironic about it is that she was super excited to try o2jam on my ipad cause she thought it would be easier, but it was quite the opposite, LOL GENIUS. So she came at about 6.20pm? And left like half an hour later. YEAP. Alright i'm gonna watch tape now. Nooo i keep playing!! :( BUT THERE'S NO HW! (excuse to not do anything besides slack) OH GOSH. Okay i will also study this term of course and not just slack. Will try to make the best out of the 3 months i have left to Os. I just hope that i can get myself to be more focused than i've ever been this term! IT'S GONNA BE TOUGH. But i'm sure it's not impossible. Alright bye then! :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment