Wednesday, June 20, 2012

falling from cloud 9

HI THERE. So i went out for a movie with my mom and siblings today! :) I also had Chemistry tuition in the morning, it went rather well yay. 

Photobucket
Here's us waiting for our mom to get the tickets at Cine. She asked us to wait here and get milk tea first. Lol we searched really hard for coins to make up just $2.20 for milk tea WIHOUT pearls. Couldn't even afford to pay 30 cents more for pearls haha, it was hilarious! 

We also went to the optician at 313 to get our eyes checked (Dan and I). Okay my degree definitely went up. We didn't have time for a thorough check so i have to go back there within this week, yeap. OMG I LEFT THE HOUSE IN SPECTACLES TODAY. IT.WAS.TERRIBLE. (because i looked like crap!) Idk when was the last time i didn't wear my contacts out lol. Spectacles seriously lower my self-esteem! :( So glad the optician gave me contact lenses to last a week omg. If not idk how i'll survive! 

Photobucket
CAUGHT MADAGASCAR 3. I have to say it's not bad!! :) REALLY FUNNY HAHA. But apparently Nic thinks it sucks and it's not that funny, so she told me not to expect too much out of it lol. I thought it would be boring but it's actually quite engaging, so somehow i liked it! :)

Photobucket
Was wandering on my own at Orchard cause i was waiting for my mom to run errands at Taka. Then i realised that Pearl sent me this photo! HAHAHAH I HAVE NO RECOLLECTION OF IT! Lol yay she didn't throw it away! I was seriously such a weirdo back then. Wth is 'ne way'?! I think i meant 'anyway' LOL. The birthday cards i make now are COMPLETELY different. I put much more thought and sincerity into them! And now i definitely write way more than two lines..hahah. 

Alright so i'm really excited for FRIDAY! Originally wanted to meet pearl, sotong and the rest on Thursday but someone couldn't make it. So now Thursday for me is entirely free while on Friday i have to go for: Section outing, Chemistry tuition (make up lesson) as well as the meet up with these peeps! GREAT. Oh and i also have to be at Somerset to check my degree, gonna make new contact lenses! YEAH. Alright i shall go now. I have no idea what i should do to occupy myself tmr. I don't wanna stay home and do NOTHING :( Studying would be a good option, obviously haha. WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES! KAY BYEE :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment