Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Cheetah Girls - Step Up


THIS IS PARTLY THE REASON WHY MY CHILDHOOD WAS AWESOME. Omg i used to LOVE The Cheetah Girls!! And this song hahah. I rmb Chanel was my favourite! I feel like re-watching the entire thing oh gosh. Anyway, the guy that plays Dorinda's love interest is SOOO CUTEE. I didn't think he was that cute when i was younger lol. So, the reason why i suddenly searched the Cheetah Girls on YouTube is cause my siblings were watching this Disney channel original movie, Radio Rebel. Then i went to see the list of disney movies and suddenly remembered the Cheetah Girls! YEAH. It's ten times better than the current Disney movies omgg. 

ALRIGHT I SERIOUSLY NEED TO SLEEP. Idk how i'm gonna wake up tmr haha. Bad timing to suddenly watch old stuff but i couldn't help it! NIGHTS :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment