Reach my 500th post. (my old blog stopped at 503 posts) Ahh i can't believe how often i'm blogging. I can't help it because i just love to blog! Seriously, those nights when i don't feel like sleeping and can't find stuff to do, i'll go look at my old blog posts. And it's really interesting to read cause all of a sudden you can rmb how you felt/ what you were thinking at that very moment. And all of a sudden i would be reminded of events which i forgot even happened in the first place. THE FEELING'S SO COOL. Yeah blogging may be extremely time consuming, but you'll see it's benefits in the long run! :) If i'm afraid i'll forget some stuff, i'll just type them into this little space and hit 'publish', HOW EASY IS THAT.
HELLO. So i mentioned that i had absolutely nothing to do today. Okay i thought wrong. My mom, sister and I went to 313 (AGAIN, I KNOW) to get my eyes checked. It's great that i got it over with lah, so i don't have to go back there tomorrow! OMG TOMORROW IS SERIOUSLY PACKED. I have to meet my section, go for chem+ amath tuition and then meet 'the people' for dinner. AWW MAN. I'll be so damn tired! I thought i didn't have amath tuition but i actually do, annoying.
Anyway my eyesight SUCKS. My degree is 500 for the left eye and 475 for the right. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Idk how it happened. Because the last time i check they told me my degree increased by A BIT, but now it increased by like 100 degrees for both eyes! I'M SO SAD :( Got to take good care of my eyes then. For those of you fortunate enough to not wear specs, please cherish your eyesight. Btw, mummy and yimi went for a massage while i was checking my eyesight and sylvie went to the icing room. SO I DID DO SMTH. Then we had dinner at Marche, which i'm gonna eat at tmr. Lol i'll be sure to eat smth different haha! Okay so Min finally uploaded the photos we took in HK, that means i'll be posting on my HK trip soon! :) I'M SO EXCITED. Alright cya then!
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment