Friday, August 31, 2012

First day of Prelims OMGG


This is just a video from Katie's party, i'm sorry for being so random haha. Wonder when's the next time we get to celebrate someone else's birthday! 

HEY THEREE. Today's like day one of prelims, English was kinda hard, especially the summary! I really couldn't think of a paraphrase for some of the points. Well but i'm just glad that it's over. Oh gosh i was seriously freaking out before the start of the first paper, Sheryl kept telling me to calm down, but yeah it didn't work. As fast as i was writing for SS..i still didn't manage to complete the paper :( It's not a very nice feeling however i would say that I STILL SURVIVED. As in, i managed to complete most of the questions and i'm quite confident of answers :) I'm just so thankful that Bonding Singapore came out!! Lol Mdm Fong was damn funny, it felt more like a common test than a prelim exam cause she took the whole thing quite flippantly and was jumping around and stuff, HAHAH. 

Okay so the SS paper ended at 2.30pm and i had tuition at 3.30pm. Yeap so before tuition i went for lunch with Grace, Esther and Brin at GOLDEN ROOSTER. Then it reached 3.30pm and just as i was getting up to leave for tuition, Grace just HAD to tell Esther that i talk to straws, but i don't!! Lol i freaking choked on my barley after hearing that aww man it was such an embarrassing moment. Haha yeah then idk how much longer they stayed there for. I entered my tuition class at like 3.40pm and they barely started on the first question! I KNEW THEY WOULD START LATE HEHE. 

Anyway i'm feeling so happy right now. All of a sudden i'm like stress-free although i know i shouldn't be feeling this way. Ahh i'm not in the mood to study anymore! I think i'm just glad that the SS paper is finally over (after fretting over it for days) and that tomorrow is a SATURDAYY. Hooray, the combined science girls have to go back for Chem lessons but that's okay cause i know it'll pass rather quickly! :) Alright gonna go now, studying resumes tomorrow regardless of how unwilling i am to study! YEAP, BYEE :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment