HEY THERE! Gosh i'm feeling so tired and it's only Tuesday! Okay so the Amath and SS papers were yesterday. I so screwed up SS :( I couldn't do like half of the SEQ question, lol i should just look on the bright side, i only studied two themes and one of them came out! Hmm after SS, i was studying in the canteen with Grace, Nic, Rachella and Sher, FOR THREE HOURS. We weren't studying the whole time though hahah we sang a lot! :) Yeah during the Amath paper i just decided to put aside the bitterness i felt towards the SS paper, and guess what, Amath went rather well! :) I checked my answers and i got everything i did correct YAY, it was such an awesome feeling! I only didn't complete q2) and 12ii)! It took me awhile to start studying for Chem and Amath paper 2 hahah but i managed to finish studying!
SO ABOUT TODAY'S PAPER, AMATH PAPER 2 WAS ALL RIGHT AS WELL!! :) Only didn't do a part that's worth 3 marks, could do everything else :) I really feel quite confident about Amath, i feel like there's a chance that i'll get an A1 but i don't wanna get my hopes too high! So yeah i feel like Amath can kinda make up for my combined humans! I'm still hoping that geog can pull up my SS! :) Erm kay next, CHEM. For some reason i don't feel that good about Chem, although i knew how to do all the questions. Hmm but i don't feel very confident about certain questions and i realised a mistake that i made! :( It'll only cost me like one mark though, so i guess i shouldn't feel too bad about it. IT WENT WELL IN GENERAL! :) Now it's time to focus on Geog and Bio, i think i'll be spending more time on Geog cause we have like 3 hours to work on more Bio tmr :) Yeap so i guess this is the end of my 'break-time', gonna start studying now! Can't believe we only have 9 days left! After tomorrow i'll feel a lot less stressed for sure! :) For now i'll just push through all the way, yeap. KAY THEN CYA :)
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment