Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Back in Singapore!!!

Hey this post is a bit over due, my computer hasn't been working!! :( I'M VERY ANNOYED. Anyway as most of you would already know, I'm back in Sg! :)) Gonna talk more when I get to use to com, I'm using my phone to blog now :/ Ugh I was already thinking of what to include in the post I wanted to post ytd, such a bummer that my com isn't working. I can't play Audi either!

Basically this post is all about how frustrated I am about not being able to blog through my computer lol. But I promise to talk about more interesting stuff once it starts working again, i seriously have A LOT to talk about! Right, for now I'll just say that pearl and Sotong came over today to bake!! :) we baked macaroons and a red velvet cake, took longer than expected lol, I'll include photos and stuff in the next post. Tmr we're meeting up again to play Audi haha since we didn't get to play today. Right gonna go now then. I'm super sleepy! Only managed to sleep at like 7am cause of jet lag! OH GOSH hope I recover from it soon. Kay cya then! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment