HI THEREE. It's 12 haha i love late night blogging! So i'm finally gonna upload more photos from the trip! :) Aww man looking through these photos made me miss Italy a lot :( I always feel a lot more carefree when i'm overseas and i never realise how thankful i should've been to be there until i come home. Let's face it Singapore is kinda boring. Alright so here are some of the photos we took in Milan! :) I didn't upload a lot of them cause there's just too many haha and they aren't THAT NICE (not the best photographer in the world hehe). These were all taken using my camera! There are a lot more photos which are in my aunty's camera as well as my mom's phones (yeah she has a samsung galaxy and an iphone 4 omg). I'll add more photos to this post once i get hold of them! :)
I'm not gonna do much elaboration because i already talked about what we did in Milan in an earlier post!
HERE IT IS: http://ohhthejoyy.blogspot.sg/2012/12/we-in-milan.html
You might wanna read that first before carrying on with this one hahah.
At the airport, my dad drove us here!
LOOK AT DAN LOL
All happy and excited to have arrived in Italy! :) I don't really like long flights :/
Got up the tour bus at arrived at this place! I have no idea what it's called omg
Lol sorry not the best photo ever :P
Mummy and Dan! :)
Listening to the tour guide. I don't really listen to them cause they're quite hard to understand tbh, i feel terrible for saying this but it's true hahahah
Random photos of the city!
Entered this shopping mall with a really high ceiling and gorgeous design
I told you many people in Milan walk their dogs!!
THE CHURCH IN MILAN. Was dumbstruck to face such an immense and magnificent structure! Who would've guessed that such a beautiful-looking church existed haha
On our way to some restaurant for lunch. Look at how far behind we are i can't even see ANYONE from our tour group omg.
FIRST MEAL IN ITALY :) The pizza was so delicious!!


Yeah that wasn't all. Haha told you the servings in Italy are huge, yes this looks and tastes good but i didn't managed to finish it cause i was too full :/

Really thick and rich desert which took me forever to finish but it tasted so good. I've never tried anything like it!


Two more pictures of my brother goofing around haha that's how he is

Shopped a little at Pull&Bear and other random shops. Then we stopped here to have dinner! We were rushing cause we didn't have a lot of time left before we had to gather back. The hot chocolate was SUPER THICK, eww it's like they literally took chocolate, heated it up and placed it into this cup. No but it couldn't be cause it was also really tasteless! We came to a conclusion that the bread and hot chocolate in Italy sucks haha.

Met back with the group and headed to the hotel room!!


COOLEST HOTEL ROOM I'VE BEEN TO

Everything looked so up-to-date and there were two separate rooms which were meant for only 3 people! VERY COOL. Too bad we only stayed here for one night!
So that's pretty much it :) So glad that i got to post some photos today! Next i'll be posting the photos from Venice yeap. Wow i really miss being overseas now, too bad we can't turn back time :( Ugh now feels like one of those days when you just hate everyone. I'm sure most people know how that feels. As usual i'll just do random stuff to prevent myself from over-thinking, maybe i'll go grab some food haha. BYE THEN! :)
-Sophia

















No comments:
Post a Comment