Hi thereee! It was a pretty good day (5th dec) except that the weather sucked. It rained and was super windy too! So we saw the leaning tower of Pisa!! Actually climbed it omg i was damn tired, quite sure my legs will ache tomorrow, there were two hundred over steps Kay! Dan was full of energy though, we went up with this other family cause my mom, aunty and grandmother were too lazy to climb the stairs haha. It was so cool cause I could totally feel the tower tilting to one side. Oh amd it's quite scary to walk down the steps cause it was really steep and uneven so I felt like I was gonna fall! Had a quick lunch afterwards then met up with the rest of the group at 12pm. Next we headed to Assisi! The bus ride was shorter than 4 hours but it felt damn long. I didn't manage to sleep at all, was just damn uncomfortable ugh so annoying.
When we got out it was freezing cold (yeah again)!! Initially I wanted to use our umbrella to fend off the wind but it was actually quite useless lol, so I just kept it cause it was like flipping over and stuff. Entered this basilica, a basilica is a church but with a certain significance! Smth like that. The guide there was WAY more interesting that the other guides, it was easier to understand him too cause he didn't have that crazy Italian accent. We actually bothered to pay attention haha. He talked about Franciscans and mainly about St Francis and all the amazing things he did. Yeap, most interesting tour so far :) can't believe that it's day 5 alr, the tour ends on day 8! :( Then we're gonna be on our own, staying in Rome for two extra days then we're going to Paris for 5 days. I'm really looking forward to going to Paris Disneyland though! I wanna sit some roller coasters!! :) Yeap, okay that's about it. We've checked in to a different hotel and we're gonna check out tmr haha. Had dinner in the hotel just now, the food wasn't that tasty :/ Kay, cya then! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment