Thursday, December 13, 2012

If I was in Paris...

Hey there, we went to Disneyland today!! :) Slightly disappointed cause it was sooo freaking cold today that we couldn't fully enjoy ourselves :/ Oh well, at least we still got to sit many rides! :) Took the train there cause it's way too ex to go by cab, their trains are so spacious there are like two levels! The very first ride we sat was Space Mountain mission 2. Literally squealed in excitement as we were queuing up hahah, the ride was so awesome!! (Went on it twice) Oh gosh my love for roller coasters is just inexplicable, I still rmb how I refused to sit rides which had loops, such a scaredy cat lol. Mummy didn't really like space mountain though, her ears hurt cause it was quite jerky. Anyway, went to grab some food afterwards, my hands were so cold that it felt like my fingers were gonna fall off! Soon after we went back out to sit more rides! I love the phantom manor, one of my favourite rides in Disneyland! The effects are really good and it's a bit creepy but very fascinating! Yeah I'm easily freaked out by ghostly stuff but somehow I don't find this ride THAT scary. We sat the Peter Pan ride too! I rmb sitting the same ride in Japan, I think the one in Paris isn't as good. Hahah we kept comparing Paris Disneyland to Tokyo Disneyland! Aww I miss Tokyo :(

We watched some fireworks show! (There wasn't a parade, unfortunately) It got dark by like 5 plus, that was when it got even colder! My teeth were like chattering uncontrollably lol. Cause of the cold we didn't take that many photos, which is quite unlike us but yeah. So the day felt rather short, but we still had loads of fun!! :) yeap, that's how we spent 12/12/12 yay. Not sure what we're gonna be doing tmr, I wanna shop but I think the shops in Paris are mostly those branded ones!

Gosh I really feel like going back to Singapore. The variety of food in Paris isn't as wide as it is back home. Lol anyway I didn't know that the pope we saw in Rome is the only pope in entire world! I thought he's just the pope of Rome omg. It's no wonder some people were like crying after they saw him, he's super influential! Kay gonna go now, it's about 11pm here, need to sleep hehe. Goodnight! :) (btw i can't arrange the pics in chronological order idk why)
-Sophia





No comments:

Post a Comment