Friday, December 28, 2012

Photos from the Christmas party

HI THERE. Okay here are the photos from the Christmas party! :) FINALLY I'M POSTING THEM OH GOSH. Okay i didn't realise that it's soooo late at night i started blogging at 11pm WTH. Kept getting distracted, lol Pearl, Sotong and I are talking on the phone now. This is all their fault hahahah okay kidding.

I'm not gonna do much depiction because i'm seriously feeling so lazy right now. HERE GOES.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Divya and I! :) Yay i wore this new dress which i got from Far East, i know it looks completely blue in all of the photos but it's actually more of turquoise!

Photobucket
KATIE HAHA

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
TABOO

Photobucket
MY LOVELY PRESENT!! :)

Photobucket
Divya's present from Nic, got those from Typo!

Photobucket
Nickii's presents :)

Photobucket
Ruo han just after she opened my present!

Photobucket
Grace opening her present from Divya haha

Photobucket
GRACERATOPS LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOL Ruo Han guessed instantly that her secret santa was me cause of my handwriting! FAIL SOPHIA FAIL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 With Min Li

Photobucket
With Ruo Han!

Photobucket
KATIE AND I :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rachella photo-bombing in the background haha

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like this photo lol not because i took it

Photobucket
Grace and I :)

Photobucket
Heading out for dinner!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OKAY THAT'S IT I'M NOT GONNA TALK ANYMORE HAHA. It's taking me forever just to complete this post!! If you don't already know, i edit almost every single one of my photos which appear on this blog and i have to upload them all to photobucket before putting them here, it's a lot more work than you think lol. Gonna blog about today (ytd) tomorrow lol. I got soooo distracted while doing this post. Ironic how i spent hours on this and yet it's such a short post haha. Alright cya then, byee :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment