Sunday, December 2, 2012

We're in Milan!

Hey there omg can't believe that I'm blogging. I'm using my aunty's iPad haha. Well there's no way that I'll be able to talk about my trip so far in detail, cause I'm seriously exhausted. But yeah here's a picture of us in front of the Duomo, a really famous church! :)

I'm glad that I was able to survive the 12-hour flight on economy class! The flight went rather smoothly, wasn't jerky or whatsoever and I did manage to sleep for a couple of hours! Hehe Pearl and Sotong called me right before I boarded the plane, what great friendss! :) Basically, Milan's quite a nice place, but today it was just really wet! It was drizzling most of the time, I got quite annoyed cause I just dyed my hair and i knew that the rain was gonna make it look all ugly :/ I clutched on tightly to my bag like the whole time cause the tour guides kept warning us about gypsies who steal your stuff! They deliberately knock into you and then steal your wallet or smth, then quickly pass it to someone else. Okay I think that's what they do, the guide said that they come up with all sorts of ideas! So I was super cautious!! We actually saw quite a few gypsies today, begging for money, it wasn't a pleasant sight! My siblings and I got quite freaked out at one of the gypsies, will upload a photo later I guess. Oh and it's a really common sight to see people walking their dogs in Milan! They even bring them into shopping malls lol, don't understand why they do that, it's like so crowded! Sad thing is that they don't sell cheap stuff in Milan, everything's very high end lol so I didn't buy a single thing.

Haha okay I didn't intend to talk so much!! Gonna end off soon yeah. Btw, my tour group consists of 5 families, I think my family's gonna be the latest to arrive almost every time we gather hahaha. We're forever walking super far behind too! Haha okay, not much sightseeing today but it was still fun! :) Definitely looking forward to going to Venice tmr! :) Kay the it's like 8.40pm here which is around 2 in Sg? I should be damn sleepy but I'm not! Haha whatever I'm still going to sleep soon. BYE THEN! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment