HI ONCE AGAIN. Omg I don't think anyone else blogs this regularly during a trip! Can't help it, it feels weird to not blog, especially if I do have access to the Internet. Anyway the previous post was supposed to be published ytd night, but the wifi here sucks so I could only publish it today :/ Soooo it's day 2 in Florence! I feel like we didn't do anything much, but it was still an interesting day. Went to this place which is really old-looking and a perfect place to take photos. Then we took the bus (hour long ride) to this wine tasting school, first they gave us white wine and red wine to try. On our plate was chips, salami, cheese and bread dipped in olive oil. The guy taught us how to drink the wine, like how to appreciate it and stuff. They took away the wine from children but not from me!! Wine still tastes gross to me, as it did like 10 years ago, so I wasn't happy about still having to try it. Kay then he asked us to try the food with the wine and asked us which food we thought tastes best with the wine. Yeap then they let us try other types of wine! Tried this sweet wine omg it was damn sweet!! Which made it taste terrible. Tried pepper olive oil too, dipped this biscuit into it, the amount of oil that was on my biscuit was as small as a speck, and i still found it damn freaking spicy!! Insane really, imagine if i had dipped half the biscuit into it lol.
After the wine tasting, we went to this place with many shopping outlets! :) So there was no guided tour today, didn't have to use the audio set. I barely bought anything! The shops aren't very interesting. My siblings were ditched at this restaurant where we had our lunch and the rest of us just went to shop without them. Felt so bad omgg. This other family left their 7-year old son (George) at the restaurant too and they went off to shop, so my grandmother helped take care of them all haha. We gathered back at 5pm and we took another 1 hour bus ride to another restaurant for dinner! The dinner wasn't so heavy, thank goodness! We were playing 'I have never' haha, it's a lot harder to play it with family members than with friends! Hehe really fun though :) Yeap and here we are back at the hotel! Tmr we're gonna see the leaning tower of Pisa yay! :) Bye then, here's more photos :)
-Sophia




No comments:
Post a Comment