Hi I'm blogging once again! :)) Hopefully I'll be able to blog every day of the trip! Hehe sooo, we went to Florence today, there's like nothing much but yeah we still enjoyed ourselves. We had the most fun in Venice so far! Took a 4-hour bus ride to Florence and stopped twice along the way, as we did yesterday. I'm surprised that I can endure the bus ride, it wasn't torturing at all. Lol but whenever I get bored I keep looking for stuff to munch, gonna gain so much weight by the end of the trip omg I hope my prediction doesn't come true!!
Today's tour wasn't that interesting, the day got better when we were given our own free time to explore the city! The guide brought us into a church (yes another one), can't get tired of visiting churches and taking pictures of them seriously. Their designs are so unique and elaborate it really fascinates me! Oh we bought gelato ice-cream, AGAIN, idk why we keep doing that when it just makes us even colder than before. Tastes too good I guess haha. We went on this bridge which has an AMAZING view but it was damn cold there AND to make things worse, we were eating ice-cream! I was freezing like crazy. Afterwards we walked down the bridge and entered some small shops where I bought souvenirs for some of my friends!! :) (those I promised I would) I'll see if there's stuff that I can buy for some other friends!
Met back up with the rest of the group at the square at 6.15pm and we went for dinner! Omg it was a 5-course meal!! FREAKING INSANE. I was about to throw up at the end of it. (Kay kidding) Then we walked back to the coach (it was quite a long walk), it was still freezing cold and lol Mummy, Yimi and Popo were WAY behind the rest of the group. (Cause the sole of my grandmother's shoe came off!) The 3 of us kept having to turn around to make sure that they were still in sight haha. Meanwhile I was singing to my siblings cause there was nothing else to do and everyone was so far ahead I didn't need to care about sounding like a broken radio. HAHA IT WAS FUN :) So we got on the coach and came to this hotel that I'm in now! Gonna be here for two nights! Yeap, gonna go now then I'm so sleepy! Byeee :)
-Sophia



No comments:
Post a Comment