Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's a new dawn

HI I'M BLOGGING WHEN IT'S PAST 12. I just feel like blogging haha, took the laptop into my room cause i can't blog when my siblings are asleep it'll just wake them! Feels good to use the internet (not on my phone) this late at night haha, i've missed it. Right so i'll talk about today! (technically ytd) Not much photos though, was suddenly unused to being the one with the camera again haha.

Nic was supposed to watch Les Miserables with us but she couldn't make it cause she's sick :( Hmm so Grace and I decided to go watch it anyway! Met her at Cine at about 1pm (I WAS VERY PUNCTUAL YAY), i arrived first so i went up to get tickets, but they were all sold out!! Couldn't find any other movie to watch so we decided to walk around and spend or day shopping instead! :) Oh but before that we went to get yogurt at Cine, i wanted someplace to sit cause i was wearing new shoes and it hurt the back of my feet like crazy! Had to buy plasters oh gosh. 

Photobucket
Outside this so-called Christmas made of out (fake) Ferrero Rocher haha. We were walking to Ion because i had to post my Christmas cards and she wanted to get smth from Daiso.

Photobucket

Photobucket
DOESN'T THIS LOOK FAMILIAR. Haha but this was at H&M not F21. Bought a shirt here yay! Kay sooo we went to Daiso first, she couldn't find wires for her brother so we headed to the post office! Lol i finally sent out my Christmas cards!! Have been so bothered by it recently so i'm glad that they aren't with me anymore haha. I know it's late but better than nothing! :) 

Photobucket
Stopped here because i wanted to eat Takoyaki!! I've been craving for it for SO LONG. After eating i was like "OMG CRAVINGS SATISFIED". She tried it for the first time and she agrees that it tastes really nice! :)

Photobucket

Next we walked to Far East!! It's like my new favourite place now haha i seem to be able to find smth i like really easily! But in like Taka or Ion i seldom find stuff which i really like. Even if i do it usually costs a bomb! Anyway, i bought lots of stuff here!! First of all was a dress, Grace got one too! Haha the salesgirl thought that we were sisters omg. Then i got a shirt for myself and late Christmas presents for Sher, Pearl and Sotong! NOT BAD RIGHT (i got Nic's present at Ion). Paid for most of them using my credit card lol. I'm turning into some sort of a spend thrift, this is bad :/ But it is really convenient to have a credit card around! YEAH SO I FELT SO ACCOMPLISHED, just as i did the other day :) Gosh i only intended to buy like at most 2-3 items today (for myself), ended up getting Christmas presents too lol. Such an over-achiever hahah kidding. I just felt like i had get them presents, maybe cause Grace and Pearl bought me smth!

Photobucket
Suddenly realised that we didn't take many photos so we just snapped one or two outside this random shop 

Photobucket
Stoppped (AGAIN) to get a drink, was tired from all the shopping lol. HERE'S MY NEW BAG!! I got it for myself from Bugis on Christmas haha, i'll take it as a Christmas gift to myself :P

Photobucket
Dad got me a pair of converse as a Christmas present! I CHOSE THEM MYSELF :) Yay purple! :)

Photobucket
POSING WITH OUR DRINKS. Went home from here at about 5+ yeap, it was a good day!! :)

Okay i should really go to sleep soon. Got to give Pearl and Sotong wake-up calls cause i'm meeting them and the rest of 'the people' tmr at 12pm! We're watching Wreck-it Ralph at Cine :) Woah for once EVERYONE can make it, so i'm quite excited! Yeah i'll remember to take more photos hahah. Shall go now then, might stay up a little longer cause i haven't got to use a com past 12 in forever, but goodnight!:)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment