Hi, so the past two days in Rome have been..rather uneventful. We didn't do much and each day felt like a couple of hours, probably cause it becomes dark by like 5pm. We left for Paris today, had lunch at Macs once again and then went to the airport! Took like the European budget airline to Paris, it was about 2 hours long. By the time we got to our hotel it was like 7! Omg compared to Italy, the wifi in Paris is soooo much better! I could finally load my Facebook notifications and FB news feed! I'm quite happy to be in Paris, even though I don't like Parisians cause they're freaking rude. We're all sick and tired of eating pasta and pizza, actually had sushi and rice for dinner at a nearby restaurant just now! We gobbled up all the food in like 15 mins? Quite appalling.
Sylvie, Dan and I have been feeling pretty bored, my mom and aunty spent most of ytd shopping at places like Chanel. This left us with nothing much to do but to laze around in the hotel room, making full use of the Internet. Hmm I miss our new friends from the tour group alr :( It's quite a shame that we only started talking to them at like day 5 or 6! Kay anyway the good news is, we're going to Disneyland tmr!!! I am incredibly excited!! :) Gonna make sure that I sit every roller coaster there is in the theme park hehe, and other thrilling rides of course. Yeap, gonna sleep now, long day ahead of us! :) Btw the two pics below we're both taken in Rome, the first pic was taken 2 days ago, at the Spanish Steps. The second pic, of us being goofy in front of the Pantheon, was taken ytd :) Kay, cya then!
-Sophia


No comments:
Post a Comment