Hi there, so yesterday was our last day of touring :( I'm gonna miss the people from our tour group :( We went to Vatican City yesterday, it was so cool. The queue was extremely long omg thank goodness it moved quickly. Visited yet another Basilica, I'm not at all tired of visiting churches hahah. This church was the coolest!! There was some ceremony going on so yeah there was like music playing and when we got in we were like 'woahhhh'. Took many pictures, as usual! Then we went to the Colosseum!! Also insanely cool, it's where battles used to take place in ancient roman times. Hmm what else, mind block omg. Oh yeah we were at the Trevi fountain (made wishes there) and then the Spanish step! The guide wasn't there to tell us about it lol. We were given some free time to roam around, dispersed at LV and met back there at 5pm I think. Haha we didn't know where to go so we just walked around aimlessly. Didn't intend for it but we saw the pope of Rome!! It's a REALLY big deal to the Italians, I must say that we're very lucky cause some of them have never seen the pope in their lifetime but once we got to Rome we had a chance to see him! Such a rare opportunity!
Boarded the bus again and went to some place for dinner. We got to make our own pizza, from scratch! If the person didn't help me with my pizza I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be in the shape of a circle. The few of us were the first the make our pizza so it was quite pressurizing cause everyone else was watching us haha. It tasted quite good yay! Too bad I couldn't finish it :/ Got back to the hotel afterwards. Oh we made some new friends during the trip! After showering and all we went to one of their rooms and play games and stuff, it was really fun! :) Played cards and wanted to play 'Truth Or Dare' but it was difficult to come up with dares so we ended up just playing 'Truth' hahaha. Omg and as usual Dan kept talking about lame stuff! Everyone laughed at the retarded (but funny) things he said! Yeap at about 11pm we went back to our rooms to sleep. Didn't play till too late cause they had to wake up damn early today!
While the rest of the tour is on their way back to Sg, here we are still in Rome. Checked in to another hotel alr, we ate Macs just now! It's just macs but THE FOOD WAS GREAT. Even though the place was freaking huge we almost couldn't find a place to sit! Yeap, lazing around in the hotel room now. There's not much to do so I decided to blog :) I might take a nap after this, feeling sleepy for some reason! Kay cya then :))
-Sop



No comments:
Post a Comment