MORE INTERESTING TWEETS?
If camera lenses are round, why are the pictures square? Mind=Blown
Calories: Tiny creatures that live in your closet and sew your clothes a little tighter each night.
Everyone has that "make the other person sound incredibly stupid" voice when describing an argument.
A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognised.
You this read wrong.
It's impossible not looking when someone says "Don't look!"
I hate when i'm eating cereal and the last few pieces are like, "B, catch me if you can!"
The awkward moment when you finish watching a TV series and you don't know what to do with your life anymore.
AREN'T THEY KINDA FUNNY? Haha that's what I read everyday using my Aunty's twitter account! OKAY HEY EVERYONE IT'S THE FIRST OF MAY!! Unbelievable! Because it's finally MAY, i think i won't be able to stop thinking about my birthday! SWEET 16 OMG. TIME FLIES, THIS SAYING IS NOT OVERRATED. Can't imagine the day I turn 17, which will be like next year, and all of a sudden I would feel like DAMN GROWN UP. I can still recall being 13 wts, even 10 actually. AHH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.
Okay i feel really satisfied :) I did Amath for like the whole day lol, it's been so productive, I really took my time with it. Cause I realise I don't even know a lot of the basics, so I really just went step by step. And I feel really good about it! Now I understand certain chapters wayyy better :) Just that, tomorrow I have to chiong like 3 subjects? Can't cram geog on Wednesday so i'll have to do more tomorrow. But of course I would have to do Chem and Amath too. So yeah tomorrow (i mean today) IS kinda Labour Day for me hahahah. I thank God for this day! :) Okay i should probably go and sleep now, though i don't feel like sleeping, as always!! WHATEVER HAHA, 14/13 days to my birthday! (still can't believe it) BYE THEN! :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment