Friday, May 4, 2012

6 days till end of myes, 12 days to SIXTEEN



FINALLY. After sooo many video teasers the mv for Boyfriend is finally out! 

Oh and FINALLY done with bio paper, that's about it for this week. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF CRAMMING. So thankful for this weekend (plus MONDAY!!) to study for LIT, EMATH AND AMATH. Only paper ones for the maths though. SUDDENLY FEEL SO FREE. Yeah so studying tomorrow i slacked the whole of today. And i'm very much looking forward to getting back my sleep!! Really could not sleep the past nights, cause me brain's been so active and just crammed with too much info. It's been horrible. SO I'M JUST REALLY HAPPY THAT I GET TO REST NOW :) It's doesn't matter if i sleep late tonight cause there's no need to wake up early tomorrow :) ANYWAY, I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR MY BDAY!! Okay more like my bday celebration. It's gonna be on 12th May, ON A BOAT AT ONE DEGREE 15. YES!! :D Going to text everyone the details soon but i'm so lazy and i've been so occupied. So yeah tomorrow probably, even though i told myself today, OKAY STRICTLY TMR :) The yatch can fit like 30 people! (it was only 17 at first) Invited school peeps, Pearl and Sotong and of course my family will be there! :D WOAH EXCITEMENT MUCH. Lol i'm taking forever on this post because Sher, Nic and I are busy spamming whatsapp with random stuff. HAHA SO FUN :D 

Okay gonna talk about the papers, BOTH WEREN'T GOOD. I felt like only a quarter of the stuff i studied came out? And i thought i actually studied A LOT! But there was just so much uncertainty in both papers, i couldn't really decide what to write cause they're quite indirect. So i got really annoyed and felt that i wasted my time studying so much :( Sec 4 chapters barely came out which was a huge disappointment. Lol Katie and I spent like 2 plus hours studying in the canteen while History people took their papers. I PITY THEM! Can't imagine having to study for another subject! Alright then I had Amath tuition, can't wait for Amath paper 1 to end, i'm tired of amath gosh. TIRED OF STUDYING BASICALLY. HAHA ALRIGHT SHALL END OFF THEN, CYA :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment