Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Have Nothing




AND SHE HAS DONE IT AGAIN! Omg so good now i love this song haha, though i know it's really old! Can't believe she's only one year older than us. MAD TALENT RIGHT THERE. Kay i couldn't help but go around asking people if they know this song, i just love it so much! HEHE.


Photobucket
BRACES-FREE CLUB :) Nic and Sheryl are like the new members hahaha.

Photobucket
These were taken during our 1-hour lunch, before Chinese!

So today was nothing much, it didn't feel that long! Except SS was two freaking hours today, i didn't think i was gonna survive but i kinda did haha. So Ms Chang took over for Chinese, it was okay, but obviously not the same without Ms Zee. Haix, hope she comes back to visit or smth! Right, i can't wait for holidays to ACTUALLY begin. Oh and we're going out on Saturday YAY :D Nic has a feeling it'll just be both of us going, that's okay i guess, but hope Katie can go! AND I'M GOING FOR LADY GAGA'S CONCERT TMR! Wow it didn't occur to me lol, wonder how it'll turn out. I'm expecting it to be really different from Taylor Swift and JB's concert, because she's LADY GAGA! 

Yeah, i wanna meet up with more people this holiday, BUT GOTTA STUDY. Still contemplating whether or not i should drop to combined, thinking about it gives me headaches seriously. I JUST WANNA RELAX BUT NO WE HAVE O LEVELS :( I'm expecting max A2 for Chinese, because i seriously made a lot of mistakes, i know that cause Ms Zee told us the answers alr! GOSH I'M LIKE HALF SCREWED FOR CHINESE. I hope oral and listening can pull me up, but that's unlikely cause my oral SUCKS :( Whatever since it sucks then i'll just do whatever i can to improve on it! YEAP. Guess what i took a nap this afternoon AGAIN, so i'll probably sleep past 12 tonight lol. HAHA KAY BYE :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment