Monday, May 21, 2012

MYE Results Day 1

HEYY. Definitely wouldn't consider my results good, but i expected such marks so i'm not DISAPPOINTED but still SAD :( Best of the 4 subjects i got back today would have to be SS. 32/50 OMGG!! I got like 20 last year?! And i was hoping to get 20 plus, didn't even expect a pass! So i'm really proud of that, i mean, i DID study quite hard for SS so it just goes to show that hard work pays off! :) Well okay NO, cause i can't say the same for my other subjects :(

AMATH OMG WHYY. I've been trying to pass this freaking subject FOR ONE AND A HALF YEARS?! I don't think i've ever passed overall for Amath!! IT'S HORRIBLE. I'm really quite tired and annoyed at myself. So yes i failed, not too miserably but it's still a fail. I KNOW that i did work harder this time, but it's not enough! I have to work hard ENOUGH, not just work harder. I passed CHEM, which i'm very much contented with, didn't expect to get very high anyway and i barely studied for Chem cause i was doing AMATH. But i passed Chem and failed Amath?! HOW IRONIC.  Okay ENGLISH, failed. So i failed two out of four of the subjects i got back today :( Didn't fail by too much, but i think more people are passing this time so it's still demoralising :( What makes me feel sad too is that Nic, Sheryl and Grace are doing WAYY better than me. I'm happy for them when they do well for whatever subject but i'm hardly happy for myself! :(

WELL, I'M NOT TOO SAD THOUGH. Hopefully tomorrow will be better! Omg i still haven't done my Chinese homework, well that's because i accidentally took an hour long nap just now LOL. So i'm FULL OF ENERGY! Anyway, Chinese Intensive seemed kinda fun today, LIFTED MY SPIRITS A LITTLE :) Kay byee!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment