Rachella's pasta, sadly i didn't quite enjoy mine because it was WAY TOO SPICY :( Though it tasted good!
Ching and Grace
Was so lazy to change though i brought clothes, so i accompanied Rachella and stayed in uniform!
MID YEARS ARE FINALLY OVER!! HOORAY! I didn't feel that stress-free at first, but now I do cause it's sooo weird that I don't have to cram anything. I feel like such a slacker but it's like, EXAMS ARE OVER HAHAH. Okay i shall talk about today. Had Amath Paper 2 and Lit Paper 2. Lit was okay, hand ached as usual after the paper haha. But Amath was not that good, idk why i just can't do amath papers!! Everyone was like "OH IT'S OKAY". Whatever when I get back the paper i'll see where i can work on, not expecting much from it :(
So we went to CINELEISURE! Was waiting for Rachella at the canteen cause she had extra time. Haha it was a last minute decision for her to go too which explains why she didn't have clothes to change. Okay so we were waiting for Nickii, Grace and Luk Ching to change, and it took them FOREVERR. Waited for super long couldn't get the tickets at student price without them cause they needed to see their ez link cards lol. WATCHED THE AVENGERS FOR THE SECOND TIME YAY. Understood it so much better! And it's kinda funny how i knew what was gonna happen, and at the funny parts i was just waiting for everyone to laugh haha. Btw, we had to go to the toilet halfway (Rachella Nickii and I) lol we ran like mad cause we didn't wanna miss anything! Of course it mattered more to them haha. AHH IT'S SUCH AN AWESOME MOVIE. It ended at about 5+, got home at around 6.
OMG THIS STILL FEELS WEIRD YET AWESOME. Haha don't wanna get too used to it! My birthday is in FOUR DAYS WOW! Amazing how time flies, i still rmb saying like how it's 11 days to the end of MYEs or smth. SIMPLY CAN'T WAIT FOR SATURDAY WOOHOO. Unfortunately we have Chinese intensive in the morning, ahh mood spoiler! Alright shall go then, CYAA!
-Sophia



No comments:
Post a Comment