Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ms Zee's Farewell

Photobucket

FAREWELL MS ZEE :( Thank you for being the only teacher in this school that i can always confide in! I will miss you dearly :( Sorry i only have one instax, the rest are with some other people i'll put them up if i get them yeah? And Angeline took most of the photos with her LOMO (is that what you call it) yeah, they need to be developed so i'm not sure if i'll get to see them hahah. 

HAD TO STALL HER BEFORE SHE WENT TO THE SEC 3 STUDY AREA. I was like "lao shi wo yao xiang ni qin su" and she was rushing to meet her friend lol! THANKS TO THOSE WHO HELPED ME STALL HER, LOVE YOU GUYS :) I tried really hard to cry today lol, just to stall her, BUT I FAILED MISERABLY. But i'm crying now!! I'M REALLY SLOW SORRY. Just felt DAMN SAD while doing Amath all of a sudden, cause it's like Ms Zee's not gonna be around tmr :( Anyway, she's really helped me a lot, whether as a teacher-in-charge, form teacher in sec 3 or as a Chinese teacher. I will miss her Chinese lessons, i'm sure we all will :( OH AND HER NAGGING! I feel bad for the times i let her down! When i do stuff wrongly during band, like i don't follow some rules. And also when i don't hand in hw and talk during her lesson. Well, she'll just keep guiding me. Haix, now i feel like there's no teacher i can really depend on in St Margs! If anything goes wrong or wdv, sometimes in band or regarding my studies, i can always tell Ms Zee about it! But i can't anymore! IT FEELS WEIRD REALLY. WHATEVER CAN'T CHANGE A THING. Wishing you all the best your future endeavors Ms Zee! :)

SERIOUSLY NEED TO SLEEP. But i slept for like two hours, waking up at 8 plus oh gosh. So that is why i'm not sleepy. Lol okay i slept at 1 plus last night anyway, and i survived today! So keeping awake tmr shouldn't be a problem hehe. BYE THEN :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment