Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cause I think you're from another world~



What an awesome lyric video!! I now sing this song and Bad instead of La la, ain't that great? Haha finally new songs to sing thanks to Nic, as usual! Lol while i was singing it my brother was like "I think you're from Mars, maybe Neptune," WTH?! Okay whatever i seriously love this song, everyone go listen pleasee.

HAD EHUM, CHEM AND SS TODAY. Other than that was Chinese all the way. Lol i kept needing to go to the toilet and Brin was the one who helped me ask Lao Shi each time, it was hilarious. Anyway i hate sitting so far away from the visualiser!! I know i alr complained about this ytd but i can't help but bring it up again hahah. I think i really have to change to degree of my contact lenses, so blur gosh. Okay guess what like before lunch i was really SAD when i heard something! IT WAS SUCH A DAMPER ON ME. I kinda cried when i was telling Grace about it. Ugh i hate how easily i cry :( It was just for awhile though. Cause you know, we were at the canteen and i didn't want everyone to be asking us what happened. Can't help but feel sad whenever i recall it. SO CHINESE Os IS IN 4 DAYS, TRYING NOT TO PANIC LOL. 

Alright guess what, THE WINNER OF AI 2012 HAS BEEN REVEALED! Phillip Phillips won, happy for him but i really thought that Jessica deserved to win!! I feel that she wants to win more than Phillip so, yeah sad for her. HAHA, I THINK I'M THE ONLY ONE IN CLASS THAT WATCHES AMERICAN IDOL. Right i shall go then, last day of intensive tomorrow, i'm gonna give Lao Shi my FULLEST attention!! OH AND WE'RE GETTING BACK OUR REPORT BOOKS. I alr counted my L1R5, what i don't want to see is my CLASS/LEVEL position. (please don't be too suckish) Kay then, cyaa :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment