Sunday, May 20, 2012

8 DAYS TO CHINESE Os

Photobucket

HEY GUYS. So today I attended Grace's church for some serivce, omg so sorry i can't rmb what to call it exactly. It was really good!! :) I REALLY MISS BEING IN CHURCH :( And having worship in a room like full of people and hearing everyone sing soulfully :) Idk it's just such a good feeling! OH AND I SAW RACHEL!! YAY WAS SO GLAD TO SEE HER. Rebecca wasn't there cause she had some dental but oh well, MEET UP SOON :D The speaker was called Jean Tan lol, but of course she's completely different from our Bio teacher. She sang so many songs that she wrote while preaching! HER VOICE IS AMAZING, WHAT A GIFT SHE HAS!! And she sangs two covers: Thousand Years and Make You Feel My Love. Couldn't believe it when she shared about how the doctor, when she was still a baby, said she wouldn't be able to talk or SING properly. God really works miracles because she speaks SUPER WELL and can seriously sing. She seems really smart and funny too :) SUCH A COOL PERSON! 

It ended at about 7.10? Then I went for dinner with Grace, together with two and her friends and THEIR friends. Went somewhere nearby, ate FRIED KUAY TEOW YESS. Anyway her friends are so nice! One of her friend's friend kept saying i looked really familiar, but she really couldn't rmb when she met me HAHA. I don't think I met her before lol, was thinking that maybe she met someone who LOOKED LIKE  ME instead. Okay so afterwards we walked back to St John St Margaret's, then Grace and I shared a cab home! OKAY END OF STORY :) Enjoyed going to her church, haha i've been there before though.

OKAY SO IT'S FREAKING 8 DAYS TO OUR CHINESE O LEVEL PAPER. I'm nervous yet there's no point in worrying that much is there? I'm aware that i'm having serious mood swings now, all i do is worry! I was so stressed over Os and i kept over thinking a lot of other stuff. One moment i'm happy and the next i feel damn depressed! CAN THIS PLEASE END NOW :( Yeah alright i didn't intend to type so much. WE WILL SURVIVE CHINESE, BYE THEN! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment